Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dear God,
I hope Mom is doing ok up there in heaven. I can't believe that it is already been a year ago tomorrow that she passed away. I really miss her a lot. It's still really hard to imagine an entire lifetime without her, like with graduating college and having children, getting married...I know you must have a plan for her, but I still have a hard time understanding why you had to take her away so soon. She was the glue that held the familty together
Sometimes I still struggle with cutting myself. Can you please help give me direction?
I guess what I'm really asking for right now is strength and faith. It might take a while, but I'm sure you will help me find it eventually.
Okay, I'll talk to you later. Tell Mom I say hi, and everyone esle. Love you!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment